The helmet is an essential item to ensure the necessary safety for riding, and assumes the key role for motorcyclists to ride safely. Therefore, making the right choice of helmet is very important. Check out some tips for you to choose the best accessory for you:
- According to wacostylish.com, the first step is to know what needs the helmet will need to meet. Those who will use the bike for long trips and ride for hours should opt for models made of carbon fiber, with great resistance and low weight;
- Also indicated are helmets with ventilation system. Those who will use the bike in the city can use the models made of fiberglass, light and resistant for medium speeds;
- Make sure the helmet fits well on the head. When using the accessory, it tends to widen over time. So, avoid buying a very large helmet. The feeling of discomfort when starting to use the helmet is normal, but soon it will take the shape of your head and become more comfortable;
- Choose the ideal helmet size. To help, measure the circumference of your head and see which size is right for you:
- Make sure your helmet is INMETRO certified to ensure the safety you need to ride;
- Make sure the visor allows for maximum vision, including peripheral vision;
- Choose helmets that have removable liners and are made of anti-allergic and anti-bactericidal material. In this way you contribute to increase the service life of the accessory;
- Give preference to helmets with a good ventilation system. In addition to ensuring good aerodynamics, it prevents the visor from getting foggy and keeps fresh air inside the accessory;
- Regarding color, choose models with bright colors. This is not a mandatory factor, but it gives more prominence and visibility to the other drivers, consequently increasing the safety of the motorcyclist.
Remember motorcyclist, never ride a motorcycle without this item, safety comes first!