Train the abdominal effective and safe is a difficult task that no one wants to put aside to achieve good results.
However, the abdominal workout as well as the development of the muscles of the abdomen, are themes surrounded by myths and mistakes that should move away from us if we get a few abdominal firm without risk.
At HowStuffWorks we have already spoken about the myths and mistakes, that’s why, today will give the basic rules that you must follow to carry out a good abdominal workout:
- Learning the art of positional: It is essential to know the correct stance and therefore, initially it is convenient to limit training to basic movements.
- Progression: training intensity must be increased gradually to achieve good results without the risk of injury.
- Variety: to do a good job with the abdominal muscles, these are must exercise from a variety of angles. As with other muscle groups, in this case exercises should be used for the upper abdominals, the obliques and the inferior.
- Synergy: isolate each of the abdominal regions is virtually impossible, but yes it can be more or less emphasis in different areas during the execution of the exercise.
- Order: We generally concentrate energy in weaker muscle, therefore, it is advisable to begin exercising the bottom, then the oblique and finally the top. However, the variety must also affect the order to achieve an effective working.
- Repetitions: as with other muscles, the abdominal increase his strength and size when they toil with a certain number of repetitions. If you manage to make a large number of repetitions without experiencing fatigue, it is likely that the imposed intensity is not enough. For this reason, it is always better to take care of the quality rather than the quantity.
- Series: A minimum of two series for each region is recommended, although esto can vary greatly depending on the physical condition and the training time that each person carries. Don’t forget to consult your personal trainer.
- Breaks: the rest is a fundamental aspect of the training and as with intensity, this depends on the level in which you find yourself. Beginners can be enough 30 minutes, while in the more advanced 20 minutes they tend to reach.
- Recovery: the abdominals must have sufficient recovery time so after a hard workout, they grow out of the gym. Therefore the abdominal workout with excessive frequency not allow recovery and alters the proper development of muscle.
- Breathing: Another aspect that allows you to exercise properly is breathing. Remember inspire the air through the nose in the negative phase of the exercise and expel air through your mouth when you get muscle.
- Complementary activities: We can not set aside diet and cardiovascular activity that allow to eliminate fat in the middle area, since it is not in the abdomen tone if then this is not because of the belly.
- Is they must avoid excessive twists or trunk lifts, as well as exercise the abdominal muscles with extended legs.
Of course that these rules are the basics to keep in mind to start a training, but also, don’t forget to consult your coach so that your routine adapts to your physical condition, your level of training, your goals, and other.
On the other hand, remember that it is always important to complement the training of strength and weight training with aerobic exercise and flexibility.
The muscles of the abdomen should not only be developed for aesthetic purposes, but that its strength and growth make possible better posture and facilitate the training of the rest of the body.
Basic First Aid Training By ISTI
Working Out To Lose Body Fat
Oh Baby Fitness
Top 10 Tips for Working Out in Pregnancy
Pilates Abdominal Work on Stability Ball: Beginner …
Best 25+ Navy seal workout ideas on Pinterest
Heart Attack Symptoms and First Aid
Bingo Training Guide PowerPoint Presentation, PPT
L’alphabet h PDF document
MIS ACADEMY MASTER TRAINING PROGRAM IN GYNECOLOGICAL …
PHOTOS: How to reduce weight in 10 days, the healthy way …
Best 25+ Back injury ideas on Pinterest
CORPORATE SAFETY TRAINING
Requirements Benefits Training American Soldier
BASIC DAILY STRETCHING EXERCISE TO TONE YOU FOR THE DAY …
Learn English Grammar Step By Step Free Download …
English Grammar Lesson: Why is English Grammar important …
Pinterest • The world’s catalog of ideas