You have not slept… ground hard, cold, wet… you wake up tired and chilled. The day may be long and you feel bad mood pointing the tip of his nose… It’s not the time yet, a trekking hiking day awaits you! Rather analyze the causes of your bad night to be in the evening and catch remedy sleep late! A hint to help you: How carefully have you given to the choice or buying your sleeping bag?
When you travel and plan to spend a few nights in a shelter, in tents or under the stars, it is important to reflect sufficiently on the delicate issue of your night equipment. The proof: a bad night may degrade the morale of the whole day and caused tiredness could harm you (fall, accident …: /). No, definitely, for a trek in the Moroccan desert, South Africa or South America, you must be fit, in full possession of all your means, all senses alert, active and reactive.
For that, here are our tips to help you choose your sleeping bag before you travel. Faced with sleeping bag radius of the store where you are or you, before your special cupboard “holiday equipment, camping and hiking tour”, ask yourself the following questions:
* Under what conditions are you going to need a sleeping bag? Bivouac, night under the stars, camping tent, overnight shelter, camping … This is important because, combined with your tourist destination, it will allow you to ask the question to know …
* What will be the temperature? You need to determine at what temperature you will be using your sleeping bag: take into consideration the geographical area of your walks, altitudes where you sleep, the camp conditions (stars, tent, shelter), the season and of course the weather. The humidity and wind are also important elements.
– Warning: even in temperate zones in summer, the temperature can drop significantly at night since you are at altitude.
* Size and weight of the sleeping bag: Hiking, trekking and camping tour, consider the weight of your duvet. For sedentary camping holiday, bulk and weight down are two secondary criteria. Down sleeping bags have the best weight / temperature. The compressed volume, ie the volume of the bag when it is rolled is an important factor if you do not want the hassle of a big bag too. The down bags compress better and are usually less bulky than synthetic bags.
* Composition of the sleeping bag materials: natural or synthetic down duvet, that is the question? Synthetic, it will be heavy and often less compressible. By cons, it is more resistant to moisture and has the advantage of being less expensive than a sleeping bag in natural down.
* Which size and what form choose the sarcophagus-shaped duvets hug the silhouette of the sleeper: the air is present in the sleeping bag and thermal temperature is optimized. For hiking, it is a particularly suitable form since these quilts also have the advantage of lighter and less bulky beings. Conversely, sleeping bags called “coverage” are more comfortable because wider at the feet. But suddenly, they offer less thermal protection because they contain more air. If you plan to sleep in camping and you know you will not have to lug your down every day, sleeping bag “coverage” is absolutely recommended.
The North Face Furnace 20/-7 Sleeping Bag
Best Compression Sack for Sleeping Bag: Top Products for …
Trapped In A Sleeping Bag!
The 10 Basic Essentials You Need On Every Camping …
Incredible Toddler Bean Bag Armchair
14 Best Baby Sleep Sacks for 2018
Bug-Out Bag Guide: What to Pack for Escaping an Emergency …
Day 24 of 28 Days of Winter Outfits
Get Sleepy in Your Teepee
Funny pictures with captions: Sometimes a gun is more …
Play and Go toy storage bags keep your kids’ toys neat and …
Gong with the wince – The Sun
Cute and Cozy Crochet Crocodile Stich Baby Blanket
Pickpocket Tips to Keep in Your Back Pocket!
Makeup TV with Ashley P
48 best Let the adventure begin! images on Pinterest …
22 best Kilimanjaro Grand Traverse Approach images on …
Picking the Right Sleeping Bag for Kilimanjaro
TOG rating- how to choose the best sleeping bag
356 best Useful information from travel bloggers images on …