Traveling the sleeping bag is of fundamental importance, in fact inside we pass a third of the time allowing us to sleep and rest. This factor increases when we use it in the mountains or in cold climates. Buy a sleeping bag is a costly expenditure and being so important, it is necessary to know well how they are made and different characteristics in order to choose the best.
The materials of the sleeping bag
- The outer material must be light wind resistant and breathable waterproof and especially.
- The inner material must be lightweight and hypoallergenic, the most used are polyamide and polyester absorb little moisture and dry quickly, and contrary to cotton cannot rot. Become soiled less and absorb less odors so you don’t need to wash them often, extending life.
The shape of the sleeping bag
The shape of the sleeping bag can be a mummy or a blanket according to Estaterealest.
- The form to Mummy (A) is recommended for cold climates, because its small size allows the body to warm up better and faster inside the sleeping bag that comes with collar and hood for the head that allows you to avoid unnecessary heat loss.
- The blanket or square (B – C) is recommended for warm climates and definitely has a greater inner surface that allows greater mobility and comfort, of course han greater dimensions when closed. This type of sleeping bag can be lacking in collars and CAP or be gifted.
- What is the temperature coefficient?
- On almost any sleeping bags indicates the temperature range that are governed by European law DIN EN13537 you should check that there is the inscription, the number of the law to make sure that the manufacturer does not write wrong information. I also recommend you read the instructions given by the manufacturer in order to better understand the parameters.
The markings are:
- Maximum temperature is one that allows a standard continuous sleep man without sweating profusely with the sleeping bag open and arms out
- Comfort temperature is one that allows a woman to weight and body type standard to get a full night’s sleep in a relaxed position at the lowest temperature indicated.
- Temperature limit is that a man of stature and weight standards of sleep all night without interruption in crouched position (this posture is assumed to decrease the maximum heat loss) without feeling cold (usually are about 5° C below the ambient temperature of comfort).
- Extreme temperature is the lowest outside temperature where the sleeping bag protects the user (standard woman) from hypothermia (but with symptoms and freezing the ends) and manages to have 6 hours of sleep curled up not comfortable and not continued.
TAO Sleeping bag for dog
New Half Covered Pet Dog Cat Bed Sleeping Bag House Roof …
Woman pays ultimate price after getting out of car inside …
Turquoise Stylish Solid Color Knitted Mermaid Tail Design …
O Ring Micro G String Bikini Thong Panties Vinyl Black …
Buy 10pcs Block Super Strong Cuboid Magnets Rare Earth …
25 Cool Bedroom Designs To Dream About At Night
Hang Gliding Facts | What Is a Hang Glider?
Santa Heirloom Needlepoint Stocking
Pawhut 3-Folding 4 Panel Wooden Indoor Freestanding Dog …
Naturehike Sleeping Bag -$33.99 Online Shopping| GearBest.com
New Festival Camping Outdoor Mummy Shape Sleeping Bag BLUE …
Pebble Shape Thermal Sleeping Bag 220x 100cm
Wnnideo 2-Person Double Heart-shaped pattern Lovers …
10T Children’s sleeping bag RILEY 300
Azuma 7ft 3 Season Mummy Shape Sleeping Bag Right/Left Zip …
Adult Mummy Shaped Sleeping Bag For Three Season, View …
XL Azuma Festival Camping Black Red Mummy Shape Sleeping …