When I write I don’t mean a subject standards woman or man of average height and weight, it’s not super men, trained people or elderly, but not sickly survival experts. And keep in mind that have temperatures without clothing, so the garments you wear when using the sleeping bag down the limit of the same (helping to conserve heat). Are not calculated nor the type of shelter, if you sleep in a tent or Bivvy these will help to lower the limit. When choosing a sleeping bag you must choose it according to the temperature of seats, obviously the sensations of heat and cold are subjective and there are several factors that affect the performance of the sleeping bag.
What are the factors affecting feelings of fretto?
- The metabolism who in each of us is different and the sensitivity to cold varies
- The age, usually older people generally have a slower metabolism and therefore take longer to produce heat.
- The body weight, fat people can draw on their reserves to increase their body temperature, and the fat itself acts as a thermal insulator.
- Sex, women have a perception of cold more than men, about 5° C higher.
- The habits, people used to live in homes very hot suffers more l cold to those accustomed to temperatures.
- The experience that brings you to learn more about the equipment and the body able to make the most of both.
- The level of psychological health, who is under severe emotional stress has a higher perception of cold.
- The level of preparation and physical health and body workout is the level of fatigue, an exhausted body produces less heat than a body rested.
- External moisture, you should always try to stay as dry as possible trying not to wet the equipment and do not sweat too.
- The presence of wind that can lower the perceived temperature by several degrees.
- The power, if we eat our body does not have enough fuel to burn to keep warm in addition you always have to keep hydrated.
The different characteristics
The various characteristics of a sleeping bag can have a positive influence on its ability to keep you warm, for example a good hood, is what wraps well head but which leaves the face uncovered to allow breathing. The collar is very important because it traps heat inside the bag.
Long hinges allow you to get in and out comfortably and to release excess heat and have good ventilation, short ones are used to save weight, volume to decrease heat loss at the expense of ventilation.
The measurement of the sleeping bag is very important if it’s too big lets more air than necessary, takes less warm and weighs more.
If it is too small, you’ll be forced to curl up compressing the padding making it colder.
You can choose one must know what is written above and try to understand what are your needs and where you will use your own sleeping bag. A good sleeping bag has to be suited to your body, you must withhold the heat released by the body, should be light and compressible. After buying a sleeping bag you have to take care of and I recommend reading the article “How to use the sleeping bag”.
Momo | HuniePop Wiki
Specialist Rab, Tundra down sleeping bag hire for trekking …
Eureka Kaycee 0º F Long Sleeping Bag « WinterCampers.com
Kingcamp® Favourer 400 Down Sleeping Bag
Vango Ultralite 900 Review – Is it Suitable for You …
Venetian Worldwide Grizzly Private Label 2 person 0ᴼF …
SOL Thermal Bivvy Heat Reflective Survival Sleeping Bag …
Snugpak Basecamp OPS Sleeper Expedition Sleeping Bag
Kathmandu Pipsqueak Kids Rectangular Insulated Camping …
Keep Your Sleeping Bag in Good Shape by Hand Washing in …
F8 Wind Tour Thermal Warm Adult Sleeping Bag Autumn Winter …
Frontcountry Bed and Zenbivy Bed Systems
REI Flash Sleeping Bag Review
Two Person Sleeping Bag – 6 LB
Following the PCT: Dorothy’s (Bacon Bit) Thru-Hike Journal …
First Ascent Karakoram 20 sleeping bag review
Купить Cпальный мешок Trakker LAYERS SLEEPING BAG в Украине
Snugpak Tactical Series 3 Sleeping Bag
NORSENS Hiking Camping Backpacking Sleeping Bag …