Traveling with children is challenging if there equipped for the time: to stay sane travelers we supply you a guide with good, delicious, great, indispensable, tips!!!
You have planned a vacation to Disneyland, you’re thinking of taking a ferry and reach the white beaches of Chia (the Chia Laguna Resort reserve special offers for readers of Donnaclick) or if you have planned a route not too long to get to your holiday destination, travel with children always involves having a little extra attention to avoid unnecessary stress for you and most importantly, for your little ones.
The Dott. Don Hall, a specialist in Pediatrics, in his blog of easy and intuitive consultation, provides a guide to traveling with kids and not risk going mad! We present his recommendations below:
Tips for traveling by car:
- Seat belt and child seatalways connected
- Stop every 2 hours, drink and given water to drink (bring abundant water reserves in case you experience a traffic stop; it is useful, too, always have something to eat in the car)
- Bring some games to amuse children or invented stories with them;read their stories before leaving that evoke the landscapes and characters (animals, people) that you will encounter along the way
- Played with old puns, imagination and memory (like riddles)
- In the case of long journeys, also used the technology to make the time pass: prepare the ipad with favorite movies from the child and alternate games, stories and NAP
- If your child suffers from the car, match the NAP;Maybe you travel at night and ask the pediatrician any natural substances or drugs that do pass the nausea: like ginger and the antihistamine (the latter also has sedative effect)
- Used prudent and judicious driving and don’t accept stupid challenges driving: you are going on holiday and not a stunt man or rodeo (also hurts the child witness scenes of violence)
- Try to travel in fresh hours to avoid to be stuck under the Sun for hours in the queue
- Children will remember more and will be captured from games that you have created you (we recommend a good book to complement and deepen this advice:bring the kids: travel with children without spoiling your holidays, by Romeo Bassoli. From the back cover: “a manual to avoid obstacles, and to turn the trip into a real springboard and a find for their children. Yes. But with children it’s all another story. Where they want to go? What they want to see?The parents, mostly, pretend to know and, when not pretend, they impose. Too comfortable.Romeo Bassoli starts from a different assumption: that you must choose (places, times, modi), and then travel together, adults and children, parents and children, playing the same game with the same cards, with the same curiosity and the same freshness. Designed as a manual full of tips, information, ideas, we bring the children is primarily a book of adventures, the adventures that every family would like to collect on the album the pleasure of knowing, to surprise, to grow “).
- The educational psychologistKarl Tonucci (author of the children’s town) was travelling with three children two tools: a block of drawing sheets into rings (as much as possible different and “away” from those schools) to pin everything was more interesting on the way of travel more and a binder to catalog the “strange things” were found.
Air travel and ferry:
- Traveling by plane, ferry or train, it often passes from zone cooled with air conditioning in areas where it’s hot: this temperature may compromise your holidays sickening you or your children. Bring more links
- Keep on hand water and, if the child is small, the pacifier, useful in plane during take-off and landing
- By plane riordate to put electronic devices being “plane” and ask when you can use it
- For the ferry keep on hand creams (if travelling by day and stay outdoors)
- Put the kids in the car quickly when you have to leave the ferry and close the Windows: this will avoid the fumes of the discharges of other cars you intoxicate.
Parent Tips for Staying Sane: How to Select Toys for Kids …
25+ best ideas about Toddler potty training on Pinterest …
How to travel with young children and stay slightly sane …
5 Tips To Help You Keep Your Sanity During Holiday Travel
9 Tips for Traveling with Kids
5 Stay-Sane Travel Tips for Parents- Sarah Westfall …
How to Prevent Kids From Getting Sick While Traveling …
How to stay sane while staying in a hotel room with children
10 Tricks + Tips for Staying Sane While Traveling With …
5 Must Read Posts How To Travel With Kids
10976 best Parenting Bloggers images on Pinterest
A Survival Guide for Traveling Abroad with Family – 5 Tips …
25 best Lets go on a field trip images on Pinterest …
11 Tips For Traveling by Car With a Baby
Top 10 Ways To Stay Healthy (+ Sane) When You Travel …
How to pack for a child tips
Stay-Sane Tips For The Traveling Business Mom
Car, Plane, Even by Train
7 best 5 Ways to Help Your Child… images on Pinterest …
Travel with Friends and Staying Sane!