The abdominal workout surrounded by true and false beliefs that we must elucidate if you really want to get good results, by means of a safe and effective exercise. Therefore, from HowStuffWorks already we have debunked many myths and now is time to enunciate the truths about the abdominal.
We then show you some truths about this muscle group, as well as the importance of its training and the true questions in this regard, which will help us to exercise safely and get better results.
- The muscles of the abdomen They provide support to the back by what his training reduces the risk of injury and pain, since it improves body posture.
- The abdominal muscles are used in many everyday activities, therefore, strengthening allows that all tasks are made easier.
- All we can training the abdominals If we have the necessary care in the hands of a qualified trainer.
- As well as the muscle does not become fat, fat not turns into muscle, therefore, to eliminate the Barriga We need to do aerobic exercises that burn fat and allow the toning is made visible in the abdomen.
- Obese people can and should exercise your ABS to provide greater stability to the lumbar spine, but should not forget the aerobic work to burn the body fat and thus, obtain remarkable results.
- Increase the number of repetitions as well as speed them lies not with great results, but that the key is in concentrate in the movements, collapse the muscles and do the exercise slowly, as we have said many times, the quality gives more fruit than the amount.
- The power It significantly affects the abdominal area for it, take a healthy diet low in unnecessary calories, saturated fat and simple sugars will help to make the abdominal muscles visible.
- The abdominal muscles work in synergy, i.e. exercise necessarily involve all the muscles, therefore, emphasis in a given area should be to work that muscle specifically.
- The order is important, since the weakest muscle should be the first to exercise. For this reason, always should start at the bottom of the rectus abdominis, obliques follow and finish at the top of the rectus abdominis.
- The muscle confusion by modifications to the angles and positions, as well as changing the exercises usually involve a greater effort for the muscles, so it generates a progression in his development.
- Always the lumbar area must work when the abdominal muscles are exercised to avoid falling into muscle decompensation which may be the origin of a lesion.
- Like all muscle, requires a time of rest suitable to propitiate their muscle development through the correct recovery.
- Pregnant women are also of benefit to exercise your abdominal area, since it favors its position and strengthens muscles that contributes with the time of delivery.
No doubt, as it is the case with the false myths, abdominal training is full of true premises that we must meet to promote their development and thus, not only contribute to a better body that looks aesthetically attractive way, but also to benefit health.
8 Inconvenient Truths About Ab Training
Belly Blast That Works on Your Abs Muscles
Steve Sokol SUPER ABS Beginner and Advanced / AvaxHome
10 Universal Truths About Successful People
Fitness Truths: exercise, the healthy wayPresseportal INAR …
12 best Abs Information/Truth images on Pinterest
Abs In India…They Want 4 Packs Too
Multi-Grip Pull-Up Bar
163 best And I Quote! images on Pinterest
Hibiclens Instructions for Use: Pre Op Skin Prep
Women Fitness| An exhaustive resource of Womens Fitness …
2590 best Weight Loss Clinics Near Me images on Pinterest …
12 Truths About your Sports Hernia Your Doctor didn’t Tell You
correr | correr | Pinterest
Flab to fab: The Patrick Star workout
1148 best images about Infografías Salud y Bienestar on …
4 Female Training Myths Debunked: Sculpt Feminine Muscle …
The Beginner’s Foolproof Guide To Six-Pack Abs
Cardio Ultra training with Ayzoy Dolmatova. Page 1